400 g Gnocchetti Sardi
250 g fresh cuttlefish
300 g firm courgettes
60 g extra-virgin olive oil
(of an intense, fruity variety)
50 g onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic
5 g chopped parsley
salt, ground chilli pepper
1. Clean the cuttlefish and cut into thin strips.
2. Chop the courgette into half moons about 3 mm thick, after scooping out the seeds.
3. Heat half the olive oil in a large frying pan and brown the onion and garlic. Add the cuttlefish and cook until they take on a deep golden colour.
4. Add the courgette and cook until done.
5. Add salt, the chilli pepper and...
- 250g unsalted butter
- 250g golden caster sugar ...
- 4 c. milk
- 1 c. water
- ¼ tsp. each salt and pepper
- 1½ c. yellow cornmeal
- ½ c. each grated Parmesan and shredded Italian blend cheese
- 3 tbsp. Chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- Coat a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2-in. rimmed baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Heat milk, water, salt and pepper in a large saucepan over medium-high heat until simmering. Whisk in cornmeal and cook, whisking constantly,...
- Cook the polenta according to pack instructions.
- When the...
500 g Tortellacci with ricotta and spinach
150 g Brussel sprouts
500 ml milk
30 g butter
30 g flour
50 g Philadelphia cheese
30 g grated Parmigiano Reggiano
Extra-virgin olive oil, salt
Pepper, chilli pepper
- Clean and trim the Brussel sprouts and boil them in water.
- When cooked, cut them into segments and brown them quickly in a frying pan in a little olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, make a fairly liquid bechamel with the milk, butter and flour and add to the Brussel sprouts.
- Cook the...